Disclosure document made available in accordance with article 13 of D.lgs. (Legislative Decree) 30th June 2003 n. 196 (Code regulating personal data protection) and subsequent modifications introduced by articles 13-14 of the European regulation 2016/679.
Collelungo soc.agr.s.s., in the capacity of Controller, would like to make known to its clients that the D.lgs. (Legislative Decree) 196/2003 (Code regulating personal data protection) and subsequent modifications introduced by the European regulation 679/2016 are aimed at the protection of data concerning individuals. In compliance with what is laid down by the above-mentioned Code and the current legislation in the field, the processing of information concerning you will be guided by principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
How we treat your personal data:
There is always some risk associated with providing personal information, whether it is made in person, by telephone, via the Internet or by using other technologies. In addition, there is no technology system that can be considered completely safe or hack-proof. Collelungo.com adopts the appropriate precautions to avoid unauthorized access and improper use of your personal data. Collelungo.com also adopts encryption and firewall technologies during the collection of personal data.
Data conservation and accuracy:
We want to maintain our database updated, and regularly delete obsolete and unnecessary personal information. We retain data only for the period of time necessary to satisfy the purpose for which it was collected or for the time provided by the legislation. Information about the conservation period is available in the relevant section below. You can also contact us, using the contact details below.
Therefore, in accordance with article 13 of D.lgs. (Legislative Decree) 196/2003 and of the subsequent modifications introduced by articles 13-14 of the European regulation 2016/679, we would like to inform you of the following:
- Purposes of personal data processing
The data you provide will be treated for purposes which respond to the contractual requirements and their resulting obligations, as well as to achieve an efficient management of relationships. In particular for:
- Market surveys
- Activities of commercial promotion and information
- Legal fulfilments connected to civil, fiscal and accounting rules.
- Administrative management of the relationship
- Fulfilment of contractual obligations
- Handling of correspondence
- Processing modalities
The processing of your personal data will be carried out with the aid of digital means and/or paper documents, under suitable conditions which ensure integrity, safety and confidentiality, as required by Annex B “Technical disciplinary” and by articles 31-36 of the D.lgs (Legislative Decree) 196/2003, in accordance with article 11 of the same Code.
- Provision of data
In order to fulfil the legal and/or contractual obligations, the provision of data for purposes referred to in point 1) is compulsory. Any refusal of this provision will entail the impossibility of fulfilling the requests and therefore the failed execution of the contract and/or the failed prosecution of the contract.
- Communication and diffusion
Without prejudice to the notifications made in execution of legal obligations, the provided data may be communicated to third parties (linked societies or third societies) which perform specific assignments on behalf of Cattelan Italia.
The Controller is Collelungo soc.agr.s.s. with registered office in locality Collelungo – 53011 Castellina in Chianti (SI), VAT number 01128130521.
- Conservation period
Your personal data will be retained and processed throughout the duration of the established relationship and afterwards, in order to carry out our legal obligations.
- Rights of the Interested party
You will always be able to contact the Controller (Collelungo soc.agr.s.s., the writing subject) to exercise the rights mentioned by art.7 of the D.lgs. (Legislative Decree) 196/2003, as reported below:
D.lgs. (Legislative Decree) 196/03 - Art. 7.” Right of access to personal data and other rights: 1. The Interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning him/her, even if still not registered, and to receive its communication in intelligible form.
- The Interested party has the right to obtain indication of:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and modalities of processing;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing performed with the aid of electronic devices;
- d) the identification details of the owner, of the people in charge and of the designated representative in accordance with article 5, comma 2;
- e) the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated to or who can be informed of as designated representative in the State territory, as people in charge or as appointees.
- The Interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) the update, the rectification, namely the integration of data, if interested;
- b) the erasure, the conversion in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose conservation is not necessary with regard to the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations mentioned in letters a) and b) have been made known, also with regard to their content, to people in charge to get communicated or released data, unless such fulfilment turns out to be impossible or entails a deployment of means manifestly disproportionate compared to the protected right.
- The Interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, although pertaining to the purpose of the collection;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or of direct selling, for market surveys or commercial communications.”
According to article 13 comma 2 of the European regulation 2016/679 the Interested party has also the right:
- a) to ask to the Controller the access to personal data, ex art. 15 of the European regulation 2016/679.
- b) of the portability of such data, ex art. 20 of the European regulation 2016/679. Therefore, the Interested party has the right to demand the transmission of the provided data to another Controller (to another service provider) without hindrance from the part of the actual Controller (the writing subject).
- c) of the rectification of the aforementioned data, ex art. 19 of the same European regulation, respecting the right of self-determination of the Interested party.
- d) of the erasure of his/her personal data, respecting what is laid down in the field of the “right to be forgotten” (art. 17 European regulation 2016/679)
- e) of the limitation of the data processing that concerns him/her, or to oppose its processing (art. 21 European regulation 2016/679) for legitimate reasons or unconditionally when performed with the aim of sending advertising material or of direct selling, or with the aim of making market surveys.
- f) File a complaint to a supervisory authority
8) Consent to the processing
You are recognized as having the faculty of withdrawing the consent to the processing of your personal data by sending a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address: Collelungo soc.agr.s.s. località Collelungo – 53011 Castellina in Chianti (SI) and/or to the certified e-mail address email@example.com accompanied by your ID card, with the following text: “Withdrawal of the consent to the processing of all my personal data”. At the end of such operation, your personal data will be deleted from the archives within the shortest possible time.
If you want any further information about the processing of personal data you supplied, namely to exercise the rights mentioned in point 8) you can send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address: Collelungo soc.agr.s.s. località Collelungo – 53011 Castellina in Chianti (SI) and/or to the certified e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.