This policy describes the management of the site in reference to the processing of your personal data in conformity with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196 of 30/06/2003 on the protection of personal data of those who interact with web services of Collelungo soc.agr.s.s.
Please note that, for the establishment and enforcement of contractual relations with you, our society is in possession of information relating to you, acquired verbally, directly or through third parties, classified as “personal” Leg. 196 of 30/06/2003 (Privacy Code). The law in question provides that whoever performs processing of personal data is required to inform the person concerned, on which data are processed and certain elements of the treatment: it must happen with lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with this law we provide the following information.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
We treat your personal details and the economic data that are necessary for the performance of contractual relationships between us. We are not in possession of any of your sensible data (Article 4, paragraph "b" LD, 196) or judicial data (Article 4, paragraph "and" LD, 196).
AIMS OF TREATMENT
Your data will be treated in accordance with contractual requirements, and for the fulfillment of the legal and fiscal obligations, so to enable the effective management of financial and commercial relations. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and subsequently, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
MODE OF TREATMENT
The processing of data occurs through the use of tools and procedures to guarantee the security and confidentiality and this can be made either by paper supports or through the aid of computer.
OBLIGATION OR FACULTY TO PROVIDE DATA
With regard to the data that we need to know in order to fulfill the obligations required by laws, regulations and legislation, or provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by the vigilance and control, their missed conferment on Your behalf involves the impossibility to establish, or continue the transaction, to the extent that such data are required for the same. With regard to the data that we are not obliged to know, the failure to obtain will be evaluated by us from time to time, and will determine the resulting decisions regarding the importance for us of the requested data and not given.
Your data will not be distributed by us, this being intended to give knowledge to undetermined by any means, including by making them available for consultation. Your personal data may be communicated by us, this being intended to give knowledge to one or more subjects in the following terms:
- Subjects which can access your data in accordance with provision of law, regulation or legislation, within the limits set by such regulations;
- For individuals who need to access your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between you and us, to the extent necessary to carry out auxiliary tasks (citing by way of the banks and freight forwarders);
- To our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties in our society, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes a duty of confidentiality and security.
Below is an extract from the article 7 of Legislative Decree. 196, to remind you that you can exercise against us the following rights:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form of the data and of their origin, the logic and purposes upon which the treatment is based;
- Obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data that does not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and processed;
- Obtain the updating, rectification and integration of the data;
- Object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- Object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication.
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA
Data controller is Collelungo soc.agr.ss 53011 Castellina in Chianti - Siena.
The full list of all those responsible for the processing of personal data by us, is available upon request to the data controller.